Ten Ways to Make
$10 Thousand Dollars
I’d like to welcome you to the “Ten Proven Ways to Make at Least $10,000 Every Month” report!
I’m really excited about this report. And that’s because it seems everyone wants to know how to make $10,000 a month online so they can blow past the magical “six figures a year” milepost…
Just browse your favorite online marketing forum for a few minutes, and I’m guessing you’ll unearth dozens of similar requests. Plus if you could take a peek inside my inbox, you’ll see it’s one of the top questions I get from beginning marketers!
That’s why I decided to create this special report for you and everyone else who knows it’s possible to make $10,000 a month online, but haven’t yet broken through that barrier.
I’m not going to give you just one plan. No, instead –
I’m going to give you TEN proven ways to make $10,000 a month online!
I call it the “10T Formula”. “Ten ways to make ten thousand dollars every month!”
Or you’ll simply call it “financial freedom”.
Here’s just a taste of some of the ways you can get on your path to $10,000 per month:
- Teaming Up With Other Marketers!
- Typing Your Way to $10,000!
- Tapping Into the Backend… Automatically!
- Taking Advantage of eBay!
- Targeting Other Marketers
- …Plus five other proven plans you can use to hit that magical five-figures-per-month milestone!
Let’s get to it…
#1 - TYPE Your Way to $10,000
Here’s a direct path to $10,000 monthly:
Create and sell your own information products.
Many people who are just starting out don’t even realize that they have knowledge that other people would be willing and even eager to pay for – and chances are, there’s a book in you that could make you rich! Maybe:
- You’ve lost a lot of weight and could teach others to do the same.
- You know how to stretch the family budget.
- You could teach others how to create and sell crafts.
- You know how to get into graduate school.
- You know how breed and raise poodles.
- The above list includes just five ideas… but the sky is the limit!
Take time to brainstorm your interests and talents, and you’ll quickly discover that you know a lot about a particular topic.
So once you’ve figured out what to write about, what do you do next?
Below is a step-by-step overview of the entire process. Remember that most of what you see on the list below can be outsourced to competent freelancers:
1. Research the market to ensure your idea is profitable. You’re goal isn’t to find a market and give them a product that requires them to first be educated about why they need this product. That’s the long, hard and expensive way of making money. Instead, your goal is to choose a hungry niche… and then give them a product that they’re ALREADY buying.
2. Research the competition so you can develop a better product. Now, you don’t want to just give your market the exact same product as the competitors are delivering to the customers. You want to make your product unique – and you want to make it better. So your next step is to research the competitors’ products to discover how you can improve upon the products the market is already buying.
3. Create the product. Next, it’s time to take action. Shut the ringer off on your phones, lock the door, close your email… and start typing. Start with an outline and a goal to write XXXX of words per day. Then keep typing until you finish your ebook – don’t worry about editing, because you can do that once the draft is finished.
Quick Tip: If you don’t like to type, then try a voice-to-text product like Dragon Naturally Speaking.
If creating the product doesn’t sound like something you want to do yourself, then outsource the task.
4. Set up your website, including a lead-capture system. Next, you need to write a sales letter that sells your ebook and upload it to a web page. You’ll also want to set up a squeeze page with an autoresponder as a means to get your visitors to join your newsletter list. This is important, because most people won’t buy your ebook the first time they visit your site – the money is in your list!
5. Set up your backend sales system. Most people don’t get rich selling just one product. Instead, they find their wealth is hidden in the backend of their business – this is where existing customers buy more products and more expensive products from you.
As such, even as you create your first product, you need to also be developing your backend sales system. You should set up various ways to contact and pitch additional products to your existing customers, such as by email, postal mail, membership site forums, blogs or even through links in the products they’ve already purchased.
And there you have it – the five-step path to riches.
It’s not a complicated process. Indeed, you can boil it down to a few words:
Find a hungry market and give them what they want.
Heeding the advice in the last line will put you on your path to $10,000 a month.
#2 - TEAM Up With Other Marketers
If you like the idea of making a lot of money, but you do not like the idea of creating your own products, then –
You may want to consider affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is when two marketers come together – one with a product and one with an audience – and they split the profits on any sales they make together. The affiliate sends traffic to the product creator’s sales page, and the product creator closes the sale and gives a commission to the affiliate for every paid referral.
You can become an affiliate for nearly anything – from Dell computers to beer-making machines to books and products on sites like Amazon.
However, when you’re an affiliate for physical products, you generally receive a small commission – perhaps only 5% or 10%. That means if you’re selling a $100 product, you’ll only get $5 or $10 for every paid referral you send to the merchant.
Important: Don’t discard affiliate marketing just yet. You see, if you promote downloadable products like ebooks, you can get as much as 50%, 75% or even a full 100% commission for every product you sell!
Now imagine those sorts of commissions on a $100 product, and you can see how the money will pile up pretty quickly in your bank account!
Here’s an overview of how to make your fortune with affiliate marketing:
1) Find a hungry market. Some people find a product and then go looking for a market. A better way to do it is to find a hungry market that’s flush with cash first (because finding a product is the easy part).
2) Find out what this market is already buying. The easiest way to make money online is to sell what people are already buying.
Find suitable products. Go to Clickbank.com to browse for affiliate products that are similar to what the market is already buying. Be sure to read the products and research the merchant to make sure you’re dealing with a good merchant.
4) Set up a lead-capture page. NEVER send your leads straight to the merchant’s page. Instead, set up an autoresponder series and a related freebie (like a free ebook) to get all leads on your mailing list. THEN you can recommend that those on your mailing list purchase certain products.
5) Start sending traffic to your lead capture page, using pay per click marketing, search engine optimization, article marketing, blogging, social media marketing, forum marketing, viral marketing and similar strategies.
That’s it! Just build a list of targeted buyers, find affiliate products that solve their problems, and recommend those products.
Just like that, you’re on a path to $10,000 a month!
#3 – TAP into the Backend Automatically
As you’ve already discovered from the previous two paths to riches, the money isn’t in your products… it’s in your list.
And the easiest money you’ll ever make is by selling more products and more expensive products to your existing customers (i.e., sell on the “backend” of your business).
Smart marketers spend considerable amounts of time
building their sales funnels (backend sales systems).
They know the hard part is getting the prospect into the funnel – but once the prospect starts buying, they’ll continue to buy provided you’re solving their problems and giving them a good buying experience.
And so savvy marketers are constantly coming up with new ideas, creating new products, and figuring out ways to convert their existing customers into repeat buyers.
#4 - TAKE Advantage of eBay
#5 - TARGET Other Marketers
#6 - TAG and Ping Your Way to Riches
#7 – TRANSFORM Your Digital Products into Physical Products
and pocket a hefty profit!